pentagon shape over clouds

Status

Opening Channels

Pentagon Capacity

4,000,000 SAT

4.0M SAT / 0.04 BTC

Spaces Available

None

All 5 spaces are filled

Channel Duration

6 months or more

Open at least till: December 27, 2021

Channel Opens Started

4 months ago

48 hour deadline passed

Description

This is a Bitcoin Lightning Network liquidity swap, designed to help LN node operators generate both outgoing and incoming liquidity, increase connectivity and decentralization of the network.

Swap ID: 10 was created on June 26, 2021 by H2O.

What to Do Next?

This Swap is closed for applications. Please find another Swap, and sign in to join or start a new one.


Node A

Channel Opened

H2O

H2O

Rated

Applied 4 months ago and last seen 3 months ago.

Has ~4.75 BTC capacity in 64 channels.

A have opened to B

Node B

Channel Opened

Applied 4 months ago and last seen 3 months ago.

Has 1,100,000 SAT capacity in 2 channels.

B have opened to C

Node C

Pending Channel Opening

pcristimail

Rated negatively

Applied 4 months ago and last seen 4 months ago.

Has 0 SAT capacity in 0 channels.

C will open to D

Node D

Channel Opened

Imirk🧀

Rated

Applied 4 months ago and last seen 2 days ago.

Has ~3.117 BTC capacity in 63 channels.

D have opened to E

Node E

Channel Opened

icanhassats

Rated

Applied 4 months ago and last seen about 2 months ago.

Has ~3.263 BTC capacity in 154 channels.

E have opened to A


12 Comments

Sidewaysram

Sidewaysram wrote 4 months ago

Node C you need to add your public key instead of adding Secret ... I can't open a channel


Sidewaysram

Sidewaysram wrote 4 months ago

Theres no way I can complete my part unless node C adds their public key ... they already have missed one other swap and got a negative feedback


Sidewaysram

Sidewaysram wrote 4 months ago

One option is I open to D directly and Skip C


H2O

H2O wrote 4 months ago

@Sidewayram that is a good solution, we sill still have a square going.

My open txn is pending with 4sat/byte. With the mempool going crazy again I am ok to wait until next weekend after the difficulty adjusted (est 1st Jul).


Imirk🧀 wrote 4 months ago

happy to wait til 1st as well if everyone is ok.


Imirk🧀 wrote 4 months ago

opening at 6 sats.


Sidewaysram

Sidewaysram wrote 4 months ago

ill be skipping and opening to Node D ... waiting on funds to arrive.


Imirk🧀 wrote 4 months ago

@Sidewaysram, don't forget to open to me :-)


Sidewaysram

Sidewaysram wrote 4 months ago

ok confirmed I'm going to skip the missing one


Sidewaysram

Sidewaysram wrote 4 months ago

Im unable to add you as a peer Anonymous83


Sidewaysram

Sidewaysram wrote 4 months ago

we already have a channel, ill bump the size a bit and combine.


ITManager wrote 3 months ago

Sorry for budging myself in your party, as I'm not part of it.
I beg to ask for other channels (min 2MM) as I have plenty sats on outgoings, but real deficit for incomings.
Local capacity: 39,001,939
Remote capacity: 7,732,704
24/7/365 uptime with rebalancing strategy and routing more than 2000tx per day, fully monitored
023662f1db3d0527dab0869e30f183021db7dc44f6f2e32ece42dd124846c89ca1@ln1.itmanager.ro:19735


Please sign in to post comments.