Migrating node to new hardware and public key
Posted 15 days ago by Less Relevant
The time has come to upgrade my routing node to new hardware. I'm going to perform this migration the clean way by closing channels and starting over (I'm not going to risk funds with a database/file migration).
- Gracefully and affordably close as many channels as possible
- Force close the rest
- Send remaining BTC balance on-chain to new node
- Build a new node using better hardware and configurations
- Receive on-chain BTC balance from old node
- Use LightningNetwork+ to open most of my channels (fewer and larger)
To all of my Lightning friends with open channels to me, all of our Channel Durations are fulfilled. Thank you for being a great channel partners. Should you wish to pair up with me a gain, please lock for new Liquidity Swaps from me. Optionally, my new Public Key is below if you don't want to wait.
Node Name (alias):
- Old Public Key: 02aef779b03379dc1903acacf339346e19aa581afa20e17a2b40564bde19f7736f
- Old TOR: email@example.com:9735
- New Public Key: 03cbea29f98bdc5ee43d4f22b8b2c80ebe41979b6bda629eef5d52035b1d90ac56
- New TOR: firstname.lastname@example.org:9735
I expect this process to take 2 to 6 weeks, depending on swaps, fees, and my patience. I'll start in March 2023.
Please login to post comments.
Lightning Network Node
Rank: 4 / Mercury Node
Capacity: 57,000,000 SAT