2.5M SAT / 0.025 BTC
All 4 spaces are filled
12 months or more
Open at least till: August 15, 2022
As reported in your profile, which updates every hour.
Minimum number of channels
Minimum total channel capacity
This is a Bitcoin Lightning Network liquidity swap, designed to help LN node operators generate both outgoing and incoming liquidity, increase connectivity and decentralization of the network.
Swap ID: 1535 was created on August 15, 2021 by XeqT Monetary Freedom.
What to Do Next?
This Swap is closed for applications. Please find another Swap, and sign in to join or start a new one.
Applied 2 months ago and last seen about 1 month ago.
Has 36,753,474 SAT capacity in 29 channels.
A have opened to B
Applied 2 months ago and last seen about 9 hours ago.
Has ~1.132 BTC capacity in 47 channels.
B have opened to C
Applied 2 months ago and last seen 1 day ago.
Has ~1.114 BTC capacity in 55 channels.
C have opened to D
Applied 2 months ago and last seen about 11 hours ago.
Has ~19.737 BTC capacity in 319 channels.
D have opened to A
Hey guys! Thanks for participating in this swap.
It'd be awesome if we could coordinate and do a rebalance of the channels.
Are you guys good with dropping all fees to 0 so we can rebalance and then change your fees as you desire?
I'm good with it. I'll do it in a couple minutes.
I'm still waiting for my channel to rockhouse to open, as I've submitted the transaction only ~30 minutes ago. But, as soon as that's open, I'll get it done.
@XeqT, the channel is actually with me. I just opened another one after that and it is done. Maybe the fee is set low? Waiting for it to clear as well and then we can finalize. I put my fees to zero with RoutingNodeK.
Yes, you're right! My apologies haha. Yeah, the fee is set low, but it should clear soon.
All cleared. Both fees are set to zero now on my side.
Same on my end. Ready to rebalance, as soon as rockhouse sets the fees to zero on his side.
Time to sign off for the night. Looks like we aren't rebalancing. I looked at rebalancing and see fees. I am going to keep base fee at zero but put a small liquidity fee, just in case, for tonight. If we don't have transactions and want to try again tomorrow, happy to drop the fee. I will monitor the site tomorrow. Cheers.
@routingNodeLK if all worked out as planned, can you give me a positive rating? I see badges in my future :). Thanks!
Please sign in to post comments.